Join the Team!
Remote, full-time, 15% travel may be required
At Elevation Solutions we want our team to love what they do and grow into roles that showcase their best skills. We are a fast-growing, women-owned Salesforce Consulting Partner that supports nonprofit organizations and educational institutions by leveraging the power of Salesforce. Our team members have the chance to implement many Salesforce Clouds including: Education Cloud, Nonprofit Cloud, K-12 Kit, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud and more!
Why we’re a great team to work with:
- All of our team members are 100% remote (we know that everyone has different circumstances and responsibilities outside of work).
- We are flexible with a focus on core working hours to ensure clients are supported. Our leadership team respects work boundaries and we expect team members to do so as well, remembering that we all work in different time zones.
- Summer hours June – August.
- Full-time Elevation Solutions employees will receive 3 weeks of paid time off.
- Team building is extra important to us and we collaborate through Zoom, Slack and in-person events when possible (offsites, onboarding, training, etc.). No feeling like you’re on an island.
- We provide a yearly technology stipend, a 401(k) match and referral bonuses.
- Elevation Solutions contributes 99% of our base medical plan premium for both our team and their dependents. We cover 50% of dental premiums.
Our Consultant position is a key to project delivery. Consultants work closely with the Senior Consultant to facilitate discovery sessions, architect solutions, and build out the Salesforce environment, train the client team, and more.
- Independently manage (for small projects) or support Senior Consultant (for large projects) with the following tasks: manage project timeline, client communications, meeting coordination, training plan creation, training delivery, and project sign-off.
- Support strategic roadmapping and requirements gathering initiatives by co-facilitating sessions with clients.
- Facilitate detailed discovery sessions, technical demos, and client testing processes for client projects.
- Architect technology solutions focused on the Salesforce ecosystem utilizing persona-based experience requirements.
- Coordinate the configuration/build of client Salesforce environments according to client specs and project scope.
- Coordinate client licensing with 3rd party app vendors and facilitate the installation and integration of apps to ensure all parties are on the same page.
- Call out risks when they appear and help craft plans to mitigate them.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled client project updates including status, demos, and roadblocks for all applicable projects.
- Participate in, and on occasion, lead strategic Elevation Solutions initiatives, including but not limited to: content creation, delivery template and process documentation and optimization, project lessons learned, and additional project sales for existing clients.
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience required; Nonprofit Administration, Education Administration or Salesforce Consulting experience preferred.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification and at least one Salesforce Consultant certification required (e.g. Nonprofit Cloud Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant).
- Experience implementing CRM solutions from start to finish valued.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States full time.