Join the Team!
Senior Salesforce Engineer
Remote, full-time, minimal travel may be required. Please provide Github username in resume or in form when applying.
At Elevation Solutions we want our team to love what they do and grow into roles that showcase their best skills. We are a fast-growing, women-owned Premium Salesforce.org Consulting Partner that supports nonprofit organizations and educational institutions by leveraging the power of Salesforce. Our team members have the chance to implement many Salesforce Clouds including: Education Cloud, Nonprofit Cloud, K-12 Kit, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud and more!
Why we’re a great team to work with:
- All of our team members are 100% remote (we know that everyone has different circumstances and responsibilities outside of work).
- We are flexible with a focus on core working hours to ensure clients are supported. Our leadership team respects work boundaries and we expect team members to do so as well, remembering that we all work in different time zones.
- Summer hours June – August.
- Full-time Elevation Solutions employees will receive 3 weeks of paid time off.
- Team building is extra important to us and we collaborate through Zoom, Slack and in-person events when possible (offsites, onboarding, training, etc.). No feeling like you’re on an island.
- We provide a yearly technology stipend, a 401(k) match and referral bonuses.
- Elevation Solutions contributes 99% of our base medical plan premium for both our team and their dependents.
- We cover 50% of dental premiums.
SENIOR SALESFORCE ENGINEER
If you’re a Salesforce Engineer looking to work on expert teams and make a big impact, this job is for you. It spans back-end to front-end, and you’ll have significant autonomy to define novel solutions and approaches, as well as improving existing ones.
Because this role involves work on both client and internal projects, you’ll be exposed to a wide range of challenges, from AppExchange products to client solutions. You’ll also be working with a pretty rad team of professionals who all help each other succeed in building great stuff.
- Hands-on design, configuration and development across a number of Salesforce clouds.
- Design and build software solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ownership of build, deploy and run.
- Troubleshoot, prioritize and fix production issues.
- Architect and enhance data models that support requirements and are feasible for their context.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of engineering practices.
- Develop and enhance dev/deploy toolchain.
- Identity risks and help craft plans to mitigate them
- 5+ years experience building and supporting large-scale, complex solutions involving salesforce.
- Experience with Java or C# is a plus.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture such as SOA, microservices, RESTful, etc.
- Proficient with common OOP design patterns.
- An Understanding of trigger frameworks such as Table Driven Trigger Management (TDTM).
- Understanding of functional and unit testing processes and experience with automated tests and continuous delivery with Salesforce.
- Experience building and consuming web APIs.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with IaaS, such as AWS, Azure.
- A clear understanding of the Salesforce security model and its idiosyncrasies such as system governor limits, record and field level security, and browser component security such as Locker Service.
- Experience developing Lightning Web Components for use on record pages, quick actions, custom applications, and experience cloud.
- Understanding of modern networking basics.
- Understanding of application security and modern cryptography basics.
- Experience with Apache Camel or similar integration technologies is a plus.
- Experience with message queueing systems such as JMS or RabbitMQ is a plus.
- Fluency with git and its related concepts and principles.
- Salesforce Experience Cloud (aka communities) implementation experience is a plus.
- Experience developing custom Lightning Web Components for use in communities.
- Experience with the Salesforce Lightning Design System.
- Ability to design for non-functional requirements.
- Experience implementing solutions for higher education (EDA) and/or nonprofit teams is a plus.
- Experience working directly with clients/stakeholders to analyze requirements in order to make recommendations on solution design by drawing from a variety of available resources such as the Salesforce Platform, integration systems, 3rd party vendors, and custom development.
- Strong communications skills are required with proficiency in most of the tools we use as a team such as Google Docs, Sheets, Presentations, Asana, Slack, and github.
- Experience in agile development processes.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work as well as work independently.
- Salesforce Administrator and Developer certifications preferred:
- Platform App Builder
- Platform Developer I
- Platform Developer II
- Advanced Administrator
- One 30 minute intro call
- Two 60 minute video interviews
Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States full time.