Join the Team!
Senior Salesforce Consultant
Remote in the United States, full-time, up to 15% travel may be required
We are a fast-growing, women-owned Salesforce Consulting Partner that supports nonprofit organizations and educational institutions by leveraging the power of Salesforce. Our team members have the chance to implement many Salesforce Clouds including: Education Cloud, Nonprofit Cloud, K-12 Kit, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud and more!
Why we’re a great team to work with:
- All of our team members are 100% remote (we know that everyone has different circumstances and responsibilities outside of work).
- We are flexible with a focus on core working hours to ensure clients are supported. Our leadership team respects work boundaries and we expect team members to do so as well, remembering that we all work in different time zones.
- Summer hours June – August.
- Full-time Elevation Solutions employees will receive 3 weeks of paid time off.
- Team building is extra important to us and we collaborate through Zoom, Slack and in-person events when possible (offsites, onboarding, training, etc.). No feeling like you’re on an island.
- We provide a yearly technology stipend, a 401(k) match and referral bonuses.
- Elevation Solutions contributes 99% of our base medical plan premium for both our team and their dependents. We cover 50% of dental premiums.
SENIOR SALESFORCE CONSULTANT
This role is crucial in project delivery, helping bridge the gap between sales, support, configuration, architecture and clients. Senior Consultants manage client projects, internal teams and participate in sales activities on occasion to support expansion in their current clients.
- Serve as a team lead for a team of consultants, provide mentorship to consulting team and support their growth on our team through knowledge share and 1:1 guidance.
- Manage portfolio of client projects within the consultant team from start to finish, including project timeline, client communications, meeting coordination, training plan creation, end-user training delivery and/or coordination, and project sign-off.
- Provide design review guidance to consultant team and complete quality assurance of org configuration. Identify project risks when they appear and help craft plans to mitigate them.
- Lead enterprise-level client projects and manage project team members that support the marketing, build, data, development, and integration aspects of a project. Assist with project management, discovery, build, testing and training as needed.
- Support strategic roadmapping and requirements gathering projects by facilitating roadmapping sessions with client leaders.
- Participate in, and on occasion, lead strategic Elevation Solutions initiatives, including but not limited to: content creation, delivery template and process documentation and optimization, project lessons learned, and additional project sales for existing clients.
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience required; Salesforce Consulting experience preferred, Nonprofit and Education Consulting experience valued.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification and at least 2 Salesforce consultant certification required (e.g. Nonprofit Cloud, Education Cloud, Sales Cloud Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant); additional Salesforce Certifications are preferred.
- Hands on experience managing large scale projects/implementations.
- Experience leading teams preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States full time.