Join the Team!
Senior Salesforce Consultant
Remote United States, full-time, up to 20% travel may be required
At Elevation Solutions we are committed to giving people meaningful work that aligns with their personal and professional goals. We value individuals that use their past experiences to make our processes and team better. We encourage learning and development and are always excited when team members step up to learn a new aspect of Salesforce. We want our employees to love what they do and grow into roles that showcase their best skills. We are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive team that can support our diverse clients in innovative and impactful ways.
All of our team members are 100% remote and we know that everyone has different circumstances and responsibilities outside of work. We are flexible with a focus on core working hours to ensure clients are supported. We offer generously approved paid vacation with no restrictions based on seniority because if our team members aren’t refreshed and happy, our clients aren’t getting the best! Team building is extra important to us and we collaborate through Zoom, Slack and in-person events when possible (offisites, onboarding, training, etc.). Our leadership team respects work boundaries (no one wants a Slack at 12 am) and we expect team members to do so as well, remembering that we all work in different time zones.
We provide competitive compensation, a technology stipend, referral bonuses, 401k match and the ability for you to participate in our health plans. We want our team members to be all in, doing what they love with us, so we do not allow employees to take on side work.
This role is crucial in project delivery, helping bridge the gap between sales, support, configuration, architecture and clients. Senior Consultants manage client projects, internal teams and participate in sales activities on occasion to support expansion in their current clients.
- Manage portfolio of client projects from start to finish, including project timeline, client communications, meeting coordination, training plan creation, end-user training delivery and/or coordination, and project sign-off.
- Support strategic roadmapping and requirements gathering projects by facilitating roadmapping sessions with client leaders.
- Manage all project team members: marketing, build, data, development, and integration team members.
- Facilitate persona-based discovery sessions, technical demos, and client testing processes for client projects.
- Architect technology solutions focused on the Salesforce ecosystem utilizing persona-based experience requirements .
- Coordinate the configuration/build of client Salesforce environments according to client specs and project scope.
- Coordinate client licensing with 3rd party app vendors and facilitate the installation and integration of apps to ensure all parties are on the same page.
- Call out risks when they appear and help craft plans to mitigate them.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled client project reports including status, demos, and roadblocks for all applicable projects.
- Participate in, and on occasion, lead strategic Elevation Solutions initiatives, including but not limited to: content creation, delivery template and process documentation and optimization, project lessons learned, and additional project sales for existing clients.
- 7+ years of Salesforce experience required; Salesforce Consulting experience preferred, Nonprofit and Education Consulting experience valued.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification and at least 2 Salesforce consultant certification required (e.g. Nonprofit Cloud, Education Cloud, Sales Cloud Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant); additional Salesforce Certifications are preferred.
- Hands on experience managing large scale projects/implementations.
- Experience leading teams preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
About Elevation Solutions
Elevation Solutions is a fast-growing women-owned Premium Salesforce.org Consulting Partner that supports nonprofit organizations and educational institutions by leveraging the power of Salesforce. Since 2017, we’ve been helping educational institutions and nonprofits reach their goals with purposeful, personalized projects that benefit both the teams we work with and their constituents. Our team members have the chance to implement many Salesforce Clouds including: Education Cloud, Nonprofit Cloud, K-12 Kit, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud and more!