Apply using the form below!
Technical Project Manager
Remote, full-time, minimal travel possible
Why we are a great team to work with:
- All of our team members are 100% remote (we know that everyone has different circumstances and responsibilities outside of work).
- We are flexible with a focus on core working hours to ensure clients are supported. Our leadership team respects work boundaries and we expect team members to do so as well, remembering that we all work in different time zones.
- Summer hours June – August.
- Full-time Elevation Solutions employees will receive 3 weeks of paid time off.
- Team building is extra important to us and we collaborate through Zoom, Slack and in-person events when possible (offsites, onboarding, training, etc.). No feeling like you’re on an island.
- We provide a yearly technology stipend, a 401(k) match and referral bonuses.
- Elevation Solutions contributes 99% of our base medical plan premium for both our team and their dependents. We cover 50% of dental premiums.
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
This role will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of high-quality Salesforce solutions that meet project requirements and objectives. The person in this role will manage our team member’s time to drive progress, mitigate risks, and ensure project success. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in project management, extensive experience with Salesforce implementation projects, and excellent communication skills.
- Serve as the project lead for Salesforce implementation projects.
- Using the defined project scope and objectives, develop and maintain a comprehensive project plan to deliver high-quality solutions on time and within budget.
- Effectively manage project resources, including internal team members and contractors, to ensure alignment with project goals and objectives.
- Use analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills to anticipate issues, identify risks, implement effective mitigation strategies, and develop contingency plans, as needed.
- Coordinate and facilitate project meetings, including kick-off calls, as well as weekly and monthly sponsor calls that communicate project status, risks and issues, and next steps.
- Manage project tasks, assignments and status updates with the project’s Engagement Director.
- Ensure compliance with established project management methodology and best practices.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical project management, with a focus on Salesforce implementation projects
- Experience consulting on Salesforce implementations (agile methodology experience preferred).
- Nonprofit or education industry experience preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Salesforce project management experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
About Elevation Solutions
We are a fast-growing women-owned Salesforce Consulting Partner that supports nonprofit organizations and educational institutions by leveraging the power of Salesforce. Our team members have the chance to implement many Salesforce Clouds including: Education Cloud, Nonprofit Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud Account Engagement and more!