Apply using the form below!
Salesforce Implementation Specialist
Remote, full-time or part-time, minimal travel possible
Why we are a great team to work with:
- All of our team members are 100% remote (we know that everyone has different circumstances and responsibilities outside of work).
- We are flexible with a focus on core working hours to ensure clients are supported. Our leadership team respects work boundaries and we expect team members to do so as well, remembering that we all work in different time zones.
- Summer hours June – August.
- Full-time Elevation Solutions employees will receive 3 weeks of paid time off.
- Team building is extra important to us and we collaborate through Zoom, Slack and in-person events when possible (offsites, onboarding, training, etc.). No feeling like you’re on an island.
- We provide a yearly technology stipend, a 401(k) match and referral bonuses.
- Elevation Solutions contributes 99% of our base medical plan premium for both our team and their dependents. We cover 50% of dental premiums.
This role is key to supporting client’s post-implementation with configuration enhancements, report building, additional training and general support questions. As part of the delivery team, the Implementation specialist will work closely with Consultants and Senior Consultants on implementation projects to assist with Salesforce configuration, defining business processes, org assessments, supporting training, and data migration.
- Support client’s post-implementation with support related configuration requests of the Salesforce environment according to client specifications and support project budget.
- Define requirements in cooperation with team members
- Clarify a client’s system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business.
- Prepare documentation and support request updates to clients as needed.
- Assist Senior Consultants and Consultants project implementation with Salesforce configuration, defining business processes, org assessments, supporting training, and data migration.
- Participate in Elevation Solutions initiatives, including but not limited to: content creation, delivery template and process documentation and optimization.
- 2 – 3+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required.
- Higher education (EDA) and/or nonprofit (NGO) experience is valued.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
About Elevation Solutions
Elevation Solutions is a fast-growing, women-owned Salesforce Consulting Partner that supports nonprofit organizations and educational institutions by leveraging the power of Salesforce. Since 2016, we’ve been helping educational institutions and nonprofits reach their goals with purposeful, personalized projects that benefit both the teams we work with and their constituents. Our team members have the chance to implement many Salesforce Clouds including: Education Cloud, Nonprofit Cloud, K-12 Kit, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud and more!