Apply using the form below!
Salesforce Implementation Specialist
Remote, full-time, minimal travel possible
At Elevation Solutions we want our team to love what they do and grow into roles that showcase their best skills. We are a fast-growing women-owned Premium Salesforce.org Consulting Partner that supports nonprofit organizations and educational institutions by leveraging the power of Salesforce. Our team members have the chance to implement many Salesforce Clouds including: Education Cloud, Nonprofit Cloud, K-12 Kit, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud and more!
Why we’re a great team to work with
- All of our team members are 100% remote (we know that everyone has different circumstances and responsibilities outside of work).
- We are flexible with a focus on core working hours to ensure clients are supported. Our leadership team respects work boundaries (no one wants a Slack at 12 am) and we expect team members to do so as well, remembering that we all work in different time zones.
- We offer generously approved paid vacation with no restrictions.
- Summer hours June through August.
- Team building is important to us and we collaborate through Zoom, Slack and in-person events when possible (offisites, onboarding, training, etc.). No feeling like you’re on a island.
- Yearly early technology stipend provided and 401(k) matching for participating team members.
This role is key to configuring Salesforce, defining business processes, supporting training, data migration and more. Implementation Specialists work closely with Consultants and Senior Consultants with the opportunity to lead small projects if desired.
- Support the configuration of the Salesforce environment according to client specifications and project scope.
- Define requirements in cooperation with team members.
- Clarify a client’s system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business.
- Prepare documentation and progress reports to customers as needed.
- Develop training materials for users and other consultants.
- Participate in Elevation Solutions initiatives, including but not limited to: content creation, delivery template and process documentation and optimization.
- 2 – 3+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required.
- Higher education (EDA) and/or nonprofit (NGO) experience is valued.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Intro call with Director of Operations – 30 minutes
- Video interview with CEO – 60 minutes
- Video interview with VP of Client Success and CTO – 60 minutes
Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States full time.