Elevation Solutions is a human-focused technology and management consulting firm that is growing very fast. We are always looking for talented people who show up ready to help our education, nonprofit, and healthcare clients reach new levels of success by leveraging Salesforce and other strategic technology solutions.
We’re constantly building a fun, hard-working team of authentically outstanding professionals that support each other and drive us and our clients to excellence.
Interested in joining the Elevation Solutions unicorn herd? Check out our current openings with application instructions below:
Join Elevation Solutions as a Rockstar Salesforce Consultant
Remote, full-time, W-2 employee, expedited hire, multiple openings
Elevation Solutions is a human-focused management and technology consulting firm that is growing fast. We help education (Higher Ed and K-12), nonprofit, and provider healthcare organizations transform through the delivery of strategy and technology implementation services. Our consultants play a key role in project delivery, helping bridge the gap between sales, architecture and client user stories. If you are amazing with people, hyper-organized, efficient, really into Salesforce, and able to juggle porcupines while singing show tunes, we need you!
- Lead clients through strategic roadmapping and persona-based discovery initiatives, instilling a sense of partnership, trust, and understanding of the road ahead
- Architect best-in-class technology solutions focused on the Salesforce ecosystem utilizing persona-based experience requirements as your guide
- Drive projects to completion while maintaining focus on and ensuring delivery of original objectives and quantitative results to be achieved
- Manage all project team members, including marketing, build, data, development, and integration team members
- Call out risks when they appear and craft plans to mitigate them
- Manage the preparation and delivery of weekly client status reports and monthly project updates (e.g. our Inflight Magazines)
- Support the company on internal initiatives from time-to-time
- Education, nonprofit, and/or healthcare industry experience very important
- Proven experience as a management consultant on multiple Salesforce engagements
- Knowledge of agile project delivery practices, persona-based requirements gathering, user story prioritization, and solid UAT guidelines
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Presentations and other online collaboration tools
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to stay two steps ahead of the client
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Salesforce Certification(s) nice, but not required
Other things to know:
This job is for a full time position, 100% remote – work from home or coffee shops or wherever you like. We still have a lot of team interaction, though, so you won’t be lonely. In order to make this work, you will need an internet connection with excellent, stable bandwidth to support online video conferences and a computer that is virus protected. Being a hardworking, self-starter with an orientation to get things done at a high level of excellence is required to be on this high performance team. Must be willing to work within an established structure and process and provide feedback when needed to improve that process.
Work week is generally Monday-Friday and office hours are somewhat flexible. We mostly work between 8 and 5 MST, though, and we all have reasonable expectations for response times from each other. We offer a flexible vacation policy, 401K enrollment, and the ability for you to participate in our health insurance plan. We do not allow side consulting work; you will need to focus 100% on our clients and growing business.
To apply, please send your resume with an email introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your intro email, fill in and include the following sentence: “The most important thing a Consultant can do for a client is ___________.”