Join the Team!
Elevation Solutions is a fast growing, human-focused technology and management consulting firm. We are always looking for talented people who show up ready to help our education, nonprofit, and healthcare clients reach new levels of success by leveraging Salesforce and other strategic technology solutions. We’re constantly building a fun, hard-working team of authentically outstanding professionals that drive us and our clients to excellence.
Interested in joining us? Check out our current openings with application instructions below:
Join Elevation Solutions as a Salesforce Consultant
Remote, full-time, W-2 employee, expedited hire, multiple openings
Elevation Solutions focuses on education (Higher Ed and K-12), nonprofit, and provider healthcare organizations and helps them transform through the delivery of strategy and technology implementation services. Our consultants play a key role in project delivery, helping bridge the gap between sales, architecture and client user stories. If you are amazing with people, organized, efficient, and really into Salesforce we need you!
- Lead clients through strategic roadmapping and persona-based discovery initiatives, instilling a sense of partnership, trust, and understanding of the road ahead
- Architect best-in-class technology solutions focused on the Salesforce ecosystem utilizing persona-based experience requirements as your guide
- Drive projects to completion while maintaining focus on and ensuring delivery of original objectives and quantitative results to be achieved
- Manage all project team members, including marketing, build, data, development, and integration team members
- Call out risks when they appear and craft plans to mitigate them
- Manage the preparation and delivery of weekly client status reports and monthly project updates
- Support the company on internal initiatives from time-to-time
- Education, nonprofit, and/or healthcare industry experience nice but not required
- Proven experience as a management consultant on multiple Salesforce engagements
- Knowledge of agile project delivery practices, persona-based requirements gathering, user story prioritization, and solid UAT guidelines
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
- Salesforce Administrator and one Consultant Certification is required
Other things to know
This job is for a full time position, 100% remote – work from home or coffee shops or wherever you like. We still have a lot of team interaction, though, so you won’t be lonely. You will need an internet connection with bandwidth to support online video conferences.
Work week is generally Monday-Friday and office hours are somewhat flexible. We mostly work between 8 and 5 MST (with reasonable adjustments based on time zone). We offer a flexible vacation policy, 401K enrollment, and the ability for you to participate in our health insurance plan. We do not allow side consulting work; you will need to focus 100% on our clients and growing business.
To apply, please send your resume with an email introduction to email@example.com. In your intro email, fill in and include the following sentence: “The most important thing a Consultant can do for a client is ___________.”