Dreamforce 2023 sessions are live! So far there are 1150 sessions and the list is growing. While the session catalog has a handy filter, we’ve pulled together a list of the sessions we’re suggesting to our Nonprofit and Education teams.
Keep in mind that some sessions will be available via Salesforce+ for virtual attendees, and select session recordings will be available on-demand after Dreamforce. Session dates and time will be released soon.
Members of our team will be at Dreamforce this year and we hope to see you there. We have an exclusive event in the works, will plan to be at as many sessions as possible, and we will definitely see you at Dreamfest! Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have questions about Dreamforce.
Sessions for Both Nonprofit and Education:
- 5 Steps: Good to Great Self-Service – Hear from a Service Cloud product leader and former head of technology at Hulu on how to realize more ROI from your self-service strategy. You’ll walk away with practical tips and a 5-step playbook.
- Deflect Cases & Reduce Costs with Personalized Self-Service – Learn how to help your business nurture customer relationships, drive efficiency, and cut costs with intelligent self-service. Join this session to see a demo of the latest product innovations.
- How Knowledge Management Powers Generative AI in Service – Hear why Knowledge Management is critical for any service organization in 2023 and beyond. Learn how it helps you better serve your customers using Generative AI.
- How to Drive More Service Efficiency with Flow Automation – You need tools that can meet you wherever you are on your automation journey. Learn about our service automation solutions and see a demo of how to solve cases faster and reduce operational costs.
- How to Scale Customer Service with Einstein GPT – Unleash the power of AI in your customer service. Learn to streamline case management, automate processes, and deliver exceptional customer experiences at scale with Einstein GPT for Service.
- How to Unleash the Power of Self-Service – Learn how to deflect calls to your service call center by empowering customers with self-service. Discover how self-service drives operational efficiency to allow you to work smarter, not harder.
- Improve Customer Service with Reports – Join this small group discussion on leveraging analytics to tackle service and support challenges. Learn best practices on using reports and dashboards to improve customer service.
Sessions for Nonprofit:
- Do You Trust Me? The Human Side of Digital Transformation – Members of Salesforce Philanthropy will share a behind-the-scenes look into how we transformed our own internal technology by centering trust and human connection throughout the process. Sessions are first come, first seated: Space is limited.
- Innovation for Nonprofits: Salesforce for Nonprofits Roadmap – Trust us to help you fund, deliver, and measure your impact. Hear about the innovation coming with Salesforce for nonprofits across programs, case management, grants, fundraising, and outcomes.
- Introduction to Nonprofit Cloud — Hands-on Workshop – Experience the innovative new Nonprofit Cloud firsthand. Learn the key building blocks, basic configuration, and best practices to optimize operations and enhance efficiencies with Nonprofit Cloud.
- Leveraging Technology and Partners to Raise More Funds – With Nonprofit Cloud and the right partners, empower high-touch and mass-market fundraisers to raise more funds and meet donors where they are with region-specific payment processing and giving pages.
- Making the Move: From Paper to Salesforce, a Programs Story – Learn how nonprofit Health Trust moved its programs, case management, and billing from paper to a fully connected digital system. Hear how this investment improves staff and client experiences.
- Nonprofit Cloud & Industry Common Features Hands-on Workshop – Nonprofit Cloud is packed with no-code innovations to help your organization unlock the potential of the Salesforce Platform. Build some magic with the industry common components and Nonprofit Cloud. Sessions are first come, first seated: Space is limited.
Sessions for Education:
- Empowering Campus Offices to Serve Internal Employees – Many campus offices serve internal employees in addition to students. Learn how to empower human resources, finance and accounting, and an office of research with 360-degree views of every customer.
- Breaking Down the Data Walls: NYU Stern’s Path to Success – Hear how NYU Stern is using Salesforce and Tableau to eliminate data silos and empower users with on-demand analytics. See a live demo and learn how to design dashboards for better decision-making.
- Driving Enrollment Through Personalized Marketing Engagement – See how the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa is using Salesforce to boost enrollment and automate data processes. Hear from its CIO and learn how the university is exceeding freshman class records.
- How to Create an Epic Learner Journey with Education Cloud – See how Education Cloud empowers institutions to build learner relationships for life. Hear from the product team, explore the roadmap, and discover the vision for AI + Data + CRM across education.
- Workshop: Exploring the Education Cloud Common Components – Join product experts for a deep dive into the Education Cloud common components. From alert frameworks to OmniStudio, you’ll learn how to leverage Education Cloud to maximize impact across campus. Sessions are first come, first seated: Space is limited. Required equipment: Please bring your own computer/device.