Build Your Journey to Lasting Success
Embark on your journey the right way with our unique and proven approach to discovery that utilizes design thinking, interactive exercises, and a “humans and behaviors first” approach to building technology.
Technology projects are human journeys, not systematic destinations. It’s critical to first discuss the people you are, the people you serve, and the value you are looking to create. Once this is understood, architecting the technical, process, and communications infrastructure to be deployed can be done with ease, pragmatism, and careful consideration for what matters most.
Be a smart traveler and know before you board the plane:
- Do you have an itinerary?
- Where are you going first? Second? Third?
- Do you have enough fuel to get there?
- Is everyone on board: passengers, crew, and ground ops?
- Does everyone know what to bring?
- What’s in cargo and is there anything fragile?
- Will there be snacks?
Ready to embark on a technology journey but not sure what your flight plan should look like to ensure you get all passengers, crew, and luggage to your destination safely and on time? Technology projects are human journeys, not systematic destinations. It’s critical to first discuss the people you are, the people you serve, the value you are looking to create, and what your target destination looks like before jumping on an airplane. Once this is understood, architecting the technical, process, and communications infrastructure to be deployed can be done with ease, pragmatism, and careful consideration of everything that makes a successful journey.
- Multi-Day Onsite Workshop
- Solution Architecture & Design
- Technical & Integration Architecture
- Existing Technology Stack Assessment
- Recommended Technology Apps & Licensing
- Tailored Implementation & Adoption Plans
- Flight Plan with NPV Financial Model
- Highly Customized Solutions
- Heavy Front-End User Experience Solutions
- Process Streamlining & Salesforce Org Consolidations
- Rolling Out a New Program Alongside Technology
- Mergers & Acquisitions with Complex Systems Consolidation Needs
- Connected Campus Journeys
Journey Building Packages
|Economy Class||Business Class||Global First|
|Business Functions||1 – 2||3 – 4||5 +|
|Workshop Days||1||2||3.5||Onsite Days?||No||Yes||Yes||Duration||2 Weeks||1 Month||2 Months|
Who is Journey Building Right For?
Journey Building is a great place to start if:
- Business processes are not well-defined or are constantly changing
- Recent leadership transitions or large organizational changes have occurred
- Skeptics need to be turned into adopters
- The organization is brand new to CRM concepts and/or Salesforce
- More than two departments or functions want Salesforce
- Processes are complex, legacy data is disjointed, and/or there are integrations
- The goal is to go institution-wide with Salesforce
- Assistance is required choosing licensing and 3rd party applications
- A business case for Salesforce is needed to present to leadership, your board, or other funders to secure budget for the initiative